A Whole-System Strategy to Transform Finance and Grow True Wealth
Discover a New Source Code for Human Enterprise. Can we unlock a secure, prosperous, peaceful and sustainable future world reset to a compass course pointing to our ‘True North’? Yes, a huge shift is afoot in the world of philanthropy, charitable giving, and investing.
Our breakthrough opportunity is no less than transforming self and society in harmony with the laws of the Universe and Nature’s wisdom.Are you a leader or change maker in philanthropy, business, government, civil society, education, or community building? Then you must know and apply the New Source Code in your work.
- Learn about a whole-system strategy to unleash true love for humankind that is practical, feasible, timely, and an exciting call to action you do not want to miss.
- Become knowledgeable about philanthropy's historical roots, current challenges, emerging solutions, and ways to give and receive in ‘right relationship’ with all life.
- Be inspired by insightful transformational stories of self and society from an ensemble of philanthropists, entrepreneurs, impact investors, and thought leaders.
- Find out how issues of money, love, and life are entangled with our financial system and how an ethics of care ensures love can become current and currency of all we do.
- Engage with an emerging local to global Philanthropy4Life Initiative designed to catalyze community and entrepreneurship regenerating the very fabric of our lives.
Praise for the Book
"Imagining Philanthropy for Life is a complete reframing of philanthropy - as it should always have been: love of humanity."
- Hazel Henderson, futurist and world-syndicated columnist; Founder, Ethical Markets Media, LLC.
"We are taught that in order to truly walk in a good and loving way upon Grandmother Earth, we are to share and to give - not just of our monetary possessions, but also with our minds and hearts."
- Loretta Afraid of Bear Cook, Oglala Lakota Nation.
"Imagining Philanthropy for Life is a must-read for those who are interested in embracing the integration of philanthropy and impact investing to grow a more sustainable and abundant economy."
- Jack Cranfield, coauthor of the #1 New York Times bestselling Chicken Soup for the Soul series and the Success Principles.
" insert endorsement inside book....
Unleash Your Philanthropic Self
Our breakthrough opportunity is no less than transforming self and society in harmony with the laws of the Universe and Nature’s wisdom. Are you a leader or change maker in philanthropy, business, government, civil society, education, or community building? Then you must know and apply the New Source Code to seed systemic change.